Mr Colin Lee Novick
Born in South Korea and raised in Japan, Colin has a unique background and skill-set that enables him to cater to the needs of both Japanese and western/multinational companies, often allowing him to act as the “missing link” between Japanese companies and foreign firms as they forge and maintain partnerships/alliances. Colin's knowledge of the local Japanese market has also proven to be an asset to foreign firms trying to make headway in the archipelago. His time in Japan has resulted in native fluency (speak/read/write) in both Japanese and English.
Throughout his professional career he has provided management consulting and strategic M&A advisory services to top tier multinational companies as well as promising bio-venture firms.
After tenures at Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting and SMBC Nikko Securities, Colin co-founded CJ PARTNERS Inc. in November 2012. He has also joined Ad-med as a Director in March 2015 as part of a strategic alliance between CJ PARTNERS and Ad-comm Group.
Project experience includes:
- Japan market entry strategy for a foreign regenerative medicine firm
- Japanese regulatory assistance for a foreign regenerative medicine firm
- Japanese marketing/manufacturing/financial partner location and negotiation for foreign pharmaceutical firms
- Licensing-in/out deals that involve the Japanese pharmaceutical market
- Mid-term Strategic Growth Plan development for a Japanese SMO
- Growth strategy development for a Japanese bio-venture
- Overseas clinical trial management for a Japanese pharmaceutical company
- Overseas clinical trial management for a Japanese cellular therapy company
- Overall strategy development for the healthcare division of a major Japanese corporate
- Holdings company formation for a Japanese pharmaceutical company